About the Ezybill (email delivery) facility
This information is for persons who register to receive Rates Notices and/or Animal Registration Renewal Notices (Notices) from the City of Palmerston (Council) via email using the Ezybill facility.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the facility to receive the above-mentioned Notices including the use of information provided by the facility.
Terms and Conditions
- Council has an arrangement with Ezybill to electronically deliver Notices to ratepayers.
- The information available from this facility is subject to copyright and is protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- Any links to third party websites or software on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you and such links should not be taken to imply any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked site or its content. These sites may be located in jurisdictions outside Australia and be subject to licence or other types of agreements, policy and legislation relating to those sites. Should you decide to access any of the third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk and Council shall not be held liable for any claims, losses, expenses, injuries or damage arising from that access.
- If you choose to use the facility you must first register with, and provide your details to Ezybill and agree to these Terms and Conditions of use.
- Upon your request to receive the nominated Notices via the facility, you acknowledge and agree that:
- you are either:
- the property owner or otherwise liable for the payment of rates in respect of the property described in the Rate Notices and you will share these electronic Rates Notices with other persons so named as required;
- the animal owner or otherwise liable for the payment of registration in respect of the animal(s) described in the Animal Registration Renewal Notice and you will share this electronic Animal Registration Renewal Notice with other persons so named as required;
- you will receive the Notices electronically and recognise that neither a paper copy nor other electronic Notices will continue to be issued.
- you will not be charged a fee by Council for the provision and delivery of your Notices electronically;
- it may take up to one Notice cycle for your Ezybill registration to take effect;
- by using this facility, a Notice will be deemed to have been given to you and delivered, presented, received and viewed by you once you have received the Notice by email and that you will not otherwise receive these Notices;
- if you cease to own the property Council will cancel your registration for the property when advised of a change of ownership on the title to the property. If you otherwise cease to be liable for rates payable in respect of the property, you will need to unsubscribe your Ezybill registration for that property;
- if you cease to own the animal(s) Council will cancel your registration for the animal(s) when advised of a change of details. If you otherwise cease to be liable for registration payable in respect of the animal(s), you will need to unsubscribe your Ezybill registration;
- if you wish to change the email address to which Notices are to be provided, you must update and keep updated the email address for the delivery of Notices registered in Ezybill;
- Council has the right to cease the arrangement to deliver Notices electronically via Ezybill at which time the Notices will be sent as paper copies by post;
- you may unsubscribe for this facility at any time, but you may continue to receive Notices electronically for up to 30 days after you have unsubscribed while we process your request.
- you will still receive paper communications by post for other official communications with Council;
- you have the ability to print, save a copy or share, bills, notices, statements and other communications provided by Council electronically for your records and future use;